Table of contents:
- To be or not to be?
- Things to consider
- Ready for family life
- Baba Glasha
- Prince on a white horse
- Travel agency "In search of a betrothed"
- Ransom of the bride in a private house
- Tests from relatives
- Ransom of the groom by the bride
- In the clutches of a single life
2023 Author: Henry Conors | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 12:05
Ransom of the bride is an ancient custom that goes back to the ban on incest. The groom was looking for a girl from a different kind. Often there were no ties between the two tribes, or they were at enmity. Therefore, the bride had to be taken away accompanied by a squad, and her relatives were paid a rich ransom. A lot of time has passed since then, however, even now the groom is offered to compete for the betrothed.
To be or not to be?
Traditionally, a witness with friends awaits the groom and his friends in front of the bride's house. They offer to climb to the desired floor on foot, performing various tasks along the way. The unfortunate groom is wrapped in toilet paper, drunk with s alt water, forced to yell declarations of love, feverishly remember the date of birth of his mother-in-law, look for imprints of his bride's lips and climb into the basin with his feet. For mistakes, they demand money, alcohol or sweets. Not surprisingly, many men are put off by this prospect.
At the same time, most girls dream that the groom for themovercame all the trials, demonstrated to his family and friends the power of his love. To observe traditions, but at the same time not to frighten away the future husband, cheerful modern ransoms of the bride are called upon. With their help, you can set the desired emotional background for the whole holiday.
Things to consider
To avoid incidents, the bride must announce her expectations to her friends in advance. Good if:
- The redemption process will take no more than 15-20 minutes.
- The action will take place in a beautiful place: park, square. In extreme cases - before entering the house. Video filming in the entrance is never successful.
- Contests will not involve the consumption of alcohol by the groom and his friends.
- The interests and fears of the chosen one will be taken into account. Do not force someone who is deaf to serenades. Don't make a serious businessman a clown by forcing him to ride a tricycle. For a sports fan, offer to find not a footprint of the bride, but a blindfolded soccer ball.
- Let the bride price contests remind you of your love story, romantic moments.
Ready for family life
Entering a new stage of life can be compared to being drafted into the army. On the door of the entrance hang the inscription "Conscription of the grooms". Ridiculous redemption of the bride can be carried out by her father in general's uniform and by a witness. To begin with, they line up young people and offer to follow commands, testing their sobriety.
Then the groom is called forward, who proves his readiness for family life. He is offered:
- Crossing the path from the office to the store, and then to the house blindfolded. A simple labyrinth is drawn in advance on whatman paper, the groom is given a felt-tip pen. Friends suggest directions.
- Show the power of your love by complimenting your bride while eating lemon wedges.
- Build a house out of blocks in 3 minutes. The witness takes a fine if the house does not have a garage for two cars.
- Plant a tree by attaching the leaves to the trunk drawn on the paper. On each of them are written the duties that the groom must perform: bring coffee to bed, throw out the trash, put socks back, etc.
- Raise a son to become a friend of the groom. He needs to be dressed up in a bonnet and a bib, give him a pacifier, sit him on his knees and lull him with a lullaby.
After passing the tests, the groom is awarded the title of "Newlywed".
This cool bride price will appeal to the groom with a good sense of humor. The witness will play a harmful grandmother who sits at the entrance and sticks her nose into everything. She greets guests with questions about who they are looking for: Tanya from the 5th apartment, to whom gentlemen always roam? Lena, who is five months pregnant? Having learned the answer, the old woman praises the bride and undertakes to check whether her groom is worthy.
To do this:
- The witness should describe the positive qualities of the friend, putting each time inmouth over candy.
- The groom guesses how the objects on display are related to his bride or their relationship.
- When they reach the apartment, the guests see a lot of balloons with male names on the door. Need to burst the extra ones.
There are several ribbons sticking out from behind the closed door. Baba Glasha offers to pull the right one. The groom does this, a man in a tulle curtain comes out, then an old woman with a wand. Young people refuse the "wrong" brides, Baba Glasha is perplexed that they are not satisfied. The groom is asked to describe his bride. After the story, Baba Glasha declares that this is her exact portrait, but she liked the witness more. And if he allows you to kiss him on the cheek, the groom will get his bride. After the conditions are met, the lovers meet.
Prince on a white horse
Every girl wants to feel like a princess. A stylized ransom of the bride will help to fulfill this desire. For each competition, the groom receives a piece of heart. By folding it, he becomes the owner of the key to the apartment of his girlfriend.
But before that you need:
- Slay the dragon painted on the dart board.
- Sing a serenade to the accompaniment of musical instruments. Words are given to the groom, ladles, pot lids, spoons, a whistle, rattles are given to his friends.
- Perform a feat in the name of your beloved by collecting scattered objects in a trash bag and peeling a potato.
- Bring prey to the house (from the bow to get into the balloons, which depict animals).
Logging into the apartment, the groom faces a new challenge. The evil sorceress turned the bride into a toy frog. You can save her by casting a spell. The witness knows him, but first she will ask the groom to remember how the bride remembers some dates. Only after that the spell falls off.
Travel agency "In search of a betrothed"
This is a funny and modern bride price, during which the groom goes on a trip. First you need to cross the border between single and family life. The customs officer will check the availability of alcohol, sweets, currency and demand to pay a tax. Then comes the test:
- "Choice of direction". The groom must find his bride in the school photos of the whole class.
- "Buying a ticket". It is proposed to guess the country by its capital. At the end of the test, the witness asks which destination the groom should get a ticket to. He must give the address of the bride.
- "Airplane". The groom and the witness fold the plane from the newspaper with one hand. How far they throw it - so much will pass freely. Each next step involves answering a question about the bride, getting to know her, memorable events.
- "Checkpoint". It is not easy to remain loving in difficult situations. Invite the groom to compliment his wife, who spent all his salary, cooked "Doshirak" for dinner, read messages on his phone, etc.
- "I agree." The groom must pull out a piece of paper with this inscription in order to go to the bride. For every mistake he will have to pay. In order not to make the chosen one nervous, write the cherished phrase on all pieces of paper.
Ransom of the bride in a private house
Relatives are actively involved in competitions. A cottage or dacha is a great place for a bride price, especially when the weather is good. The yard can be decorated in advance with posters, balloons, flowers. Men and clockwork grandmothers are dressed up in tulle curtains, beads, wreaths of flowers, turning them into fake brides.
The groom is met by a delegation of the girl's parents and girlfriends. He is offered a choice of several betrothed. When he begins to deny fake beauties, parents complain about the intelligibility of modern youth. Does he even know what kind of bride is his? A quiz is being held on the biography of the betrothed:
- Born in 1990 - yours?
- I read Blok by heart at the age of five - yours?
- Went to the swimming section - yours?
- Falling asleep with a soft toy - yours?
- Marrying an enviable groom today - yours?
- Won't shed a tear in all the years of marriage - yours?
Tests from relatives
The mother and father refuse to give their daughter away just like that and hold a number of contests. They need a son-in-law:
- Smart. The groom is offered several cut photos. Task: find and fold the portrait of the bride.
- Handy. Father asks for a nail.
- Household. Mother offers to disassemble and assemble the meat grinder at speed.
- Strong. Hand wrestling withbrother or uncle of the bride.
- Cheerful. The groom and his friends are dancing a gypsy.
- Caring and patient. The bride's grandmother puts on a robe over her clothes, the groom is given thick mittens and asked to fasten all the buttons.
At the end, the mock oath of the future husband is pronounced, and the bride goes out to her lover.
Ransom of the groom by the bride
Modern women tend to be on the same level with men. They take on a huge number of responsibilities, compete with the stronger sex in the professional field. So modern couples sometimes replace the ransom of the bride with the theft of the groom. In this case, the girl has to fight for her beloved, passing contests and paying money.
This turn may shock guests, so evaluate all the risks in advance. Get the groom's consent, ask his friends for help. You can also choose a compromise option, when the groom first passes the test, and then he himself is taken away from the bride.
In the clutches of a single life
So, the groom overcame all obstacles, reached the cherished door, the bride hurries to him, and then … A "bachelor life" appears in the form of a man dressed in a woman's dress. She does not agree to just give away such a noble guy and offers to compete for him. The following competitions follow:
- "I'll feed you." "Single Life" offers dumplings, crackers and beer for dinner. What will the bride oppose?
- "I'll entertain you." "The Single Life" promisesfootball, gatherings with friends, weekends fishing and in the garage. What will the bride offer?
- "Choose me". While the match is burning, the contestants explain why the groom should choose each of them.
- "I know you." "Single life" and the bride takes turns saying things that the groom likes. Who is more?
- Dance with the groom. "Single Life" famously dances to the first verse and chorus of Dune's song "If there was a sea of beer." For the bride and groom, turn on a romantic composition.
After dancing, the arbiter makes his choice in favor of his girlfriend.
The ransom of the bride will be a good start to the whole holiday, if the organizers manage to make it fun, original and not protracted. The main thing is not to turn contests into a mockery of the groom.
Names play an important role in the life of every person. But it happens that names can be funny and even ridiculous. That is what we will talk about today. Let's talk about what a funny female name exists, what it means. It's really interesting
Since ancient times, people have been using the wise sayings of prominent representatives of mankind to express their opinion with their help and give it great weight. And it does not matter whether the name of the author is known or whether the aphorism belongs to folk wisdom. Funny sayings are especially popular. After all, they help not only to express their attitude to something, but also to show off a sense of humor
Urals is the most demanded and well-known brand of oil in Russia, which is based on the high-quality grade of domestic crude Siberian Light. On May 26, 2015, trading on the stock exchange was closed at a price of $63.95 per barrel
The economy of the Soviet Union went through many difficult periods, which led to both positive and negative results. For example, during the New Economic Policy, the concept of "price scissors" appeared
What is the most important individual feature of each person? That's right - it's his first and last name. People began to call each other names in ancient times, but surnames appeared relatively recently. How were they formed? By what principle? Of particular interest is the question of who created the funny surnames